- To conserve energy and natural resources.
- To minimise waste and its impact on the environment.
- To use products from environmentally responsible sources and with minimal packaging repercussions.
- Continually assess the potential effects of our activities on the natural, social and economic environments.
- Ensure each employee is familiar with the environmental policy. All employees are trained and expected to work and act safely at all times. They accept responsibility for preventing pollution, conserving the use of resources such as water and energy and minimising of waste generation.
- Achievements in safe guarding the workplace and the environment against hazards resulting from our operations. We strive to attain the highest possible degree of physical, mental and social welfare of our employees.
- Involving ourselves in sustainable community projects that contribute to social upliftment.
- Conduct regular environmental external audits.