We operate several health clinics to provide occupational health care to employees.
Occupational Health Care
Medical surveillance programme: Audiogram, Spirometry, Vision Screening, Physical examination
- Pre employment medicals on new employees.
- Periodic medicals on existing employees.
- Employee medicals on interdepartmental relocations
- Exit medicals on employees who are leaving the company
- Biological monitoring of chemicals on employees who are exposed to hazardous chemicals i.e. Toluene.
- In-service training of “First Aiders” regarding checking of First Aid boxes and how to cope in emergencies.
- Weekly walkabout in plants to identify health hazards.
- Management of COID cases – injuries on duty.
- Management of Occupational Diseases.
- Organising External Occupational Health Service provider every two years to conduct a hygiene survey.
- Regular hygiene inspections of Ablution facilities.